fairy image



April 02, 2007
I've been busy or something
I haven't been blogging lately. I've been busy, had a cold and tired. Maybe lazy, too.
I've been making another quilt. This one is for Dawn (Dreamscrape). It is a rail quilt. It looks nice. Lots of color. I like color. Then I have to make one for my son and his wife. Then I will make Tessa's her's. It's going to be a quirky quilt. Lot's of blues and purles. Fun design for a pre-teen.
I haven't been doing much else. I was doing latin dance exercise, then I caught that cold and that tripped me up.
Every one have a Happy Easter and a Blessed Resurrection Day.
 

Comments:

Happy easter Ma! We are having ham and baked potatoes covered in spices and olive oil. I am going to make honey glazed carrots, and have to go to the store for some stuffing and sweet potatoes. I forgot! My bad.

Do you have a digital camera to take pics of my quilt with? You could email it to me, lol!
 
Post a Comment