fairy image



January 20, 2007
Just for fun - Things you may not have known about me…..
Four jobs I have had in my life:
Cafeteria worker, Home Health Aide, School Bus Driver, and Trainer for
People w/developmental disabilities.
2. Four Movies I have watched over and over:
Overboard, Wizard of Oz, It’s A Wonderful Life, and Frequency.
3. Four places I have lived:
New York, California, Montana, New York
4. Four TV shows I love to watch:
Heroes, Medium, Jericho, and Ghost Whisperer
5. Four places I have been on vacation:
Disneyland(Ca), Black hills(SD), Adirondack Mountains(NY), Chicago (IL)
6. Four of my favorite foods:
Brownies, Pizza, Steak, Fried Potatoes
7. Four places I would rather be right now:
Texas, New York, California, and Vermont
8. Four people that will respond:
Dawn, Patty, Faye, and Aldis.
 

Comments:

okokokok!
I am finally going to do this. I am soooooo lazy Ma!
 

ha ha ha


you've been tagged!
 

Good post.
 
Post a Comment