fairy image



December 14, 2006
Gift
Gift is a life from God. With this gift we chose our way in life. We have a free will and the choice to live for God or not.

Sometimes things in life screw up our gift and we get lost.
Then we have to find ourselves, sometimes over and over.

A gift is giving ourselves to others. Loving and accepting others for who they are.

If we have a gift-whether it be, the gift of helping, gift of sharing, gift of loving, or the gift of listening. This is a God given gift and we should share it.

God's gift to us was his Son, Jesus

A gift we could give ourselves is loving ourselves and forgiving ourselves.

At Day Treatment today we had to write something about the word gift. This is what I wrote. What does the word gift mean to you?
 

Comments:

I am selfish I just want stuff. But if you make me think aobut it, I think a good gift is time. Time to myself, with no children bugging me. Or time to play with my toys in the sandbox again. Time to relax, time to clean the house, time to listen to music, time to sleep and sleep and sleep. Time alone with C. Time with my distant family... Time.

Gift to me is TIME.
 
Post a Comment