fairy image



January 02, 2007
Tagged by Dawn
A- Available or single? Married
B- Best Friend? Bill and Faye
Favorite cake or pie? Carrot Cake or Banana Nut Cake
D- Drink of choice? Water,coke,and coffe
E- Essential item I use every day. Computer
F- Favorite color: Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? Home? Upstate NY, even through I live in eastern Montana
I- Indulgence: Ice cream
J- January or February? What is this supposed to mean? May
K- Kids and names: Dawn, Nathanal, Laura
L- Life is incomplete without? Jesus and then my husband Bill.
M- Marriage date: Which marriage? # 3,Bill-Febuary 11,1995
N- Number of siblings: Too many 2 full sisters, the rest 8 halfs
O- Oranges or apples? Strawberries
P- Phobias or fears?Being in a small dark confinement, where you can't see. I want to be creamated.
Q- Favorite quote?: Don't have one.
R- Reasons to smile: Bill
S- Season: I like spring and fall.
T- Tag 3 or 4 people. I don't have anyone to tag.
U- Unknown fact about me: I won't tell.
V- Vegetable you don’t like: I hate lima beans.
W- Worst habit: Getting obsessed with things like purses, shoes or clothes. I get hooked on a certain brand and one is not enough for me.
Y- Your favorite food? Italian food.
Z- Zodiac sign? Leo, of course.
Labels:
 

Comments:

You got me with the 8 half brothers and sisters. It took me a moment to remember that Grandpa had more kids, too! Duh!

Eww... lima beans, yucky!
 
Post a Comment