fairy image



January 18, 2008
It's Freezing
We have been having temps 20 to 40 degrees. But today is cold. Brr. The temp is 2 degrees. Yesterday it was about 10 degrees but the wind was blowing and it felt really freezing. My legs are cold now as I type. The room where the PC is has one wall heater and it is on the other side of the room.
I have to go out. Shit. Because I have to drive bus. Then I'll be complaining I'm hot. Because the diesel, once it warms up, gets really warm or should I say hot. I never wear my coat when I'm driving.
I'm working on another quilt. It is an angel theme. It is for my granddaughter Elizabeth. Then I will have Lucas, Austin, and Bruce left. After that I want to make a crazy quilt.
I told Bill if he didn't get this collection of electronics and junk out of the house by the end of summer I was going to get my own apartment. He said I shouldn't threaten him like that. I told him he can come over anytime, but he can't bring anything w/him. I don't want no clutter. It clutters my mind and makes it hard to think.
 

Comments:

It's not right to make you live like that! You have always been a very neat and tidy person, who kept a nice, clean home. Always organized in everything you did. Living in chaos is hurting you. Do what you need to do that is best for you! Tell him it isn't a threat, it's just the truth. He has to choose between his junk and you.
 
Post a Comment