fairy image



August 19, 2007
The Dove Is Gone
Thank God! The dove's cooing was driving me crazy. For almost the last two years I haven't been going in the great room. All he does his cooooooooooo! I found a friend who wanted him. When she calls me I can hear the dove cooing in the back ground, it makes me shudder. I pray to the Lord she does not give him back. She says she loves him and that he shuts up for a couple hours of the time. I said to myself "How but the rest of the time. I kept threatening to stick of dove's head in the exhaust pipe of my car. Now for you animal lovers its just a joke. I couldn't really kill an animal. Think it maybe.
I've got two cockitiels, I found a home for them next week. I do love them but I told my husband if he let me get rid of the dove, I'd get rid of them. He isn't holding me too it, but I think there will be more peace in the house. I love them but we need a break here. They are dirty too and I don't like to dust.
We also have two black labs and three cats, oh yeah, and the fish. I think we got to get rid of some of this petting zoo. We are keeping the cats and dogs and when the fish die, we are not going to get anymore.
I'm also trying to get rid of some of this clutter! One room at a time.
 

Comments:

Yay! You finally got rid of the birds!!!!

yahooo!
 

The people that took the dove just love him. He doesn't drive them crazy! God knew I needed that bird gone. He's got a good home and he better not mess it up. He's not coming back here.
 
Post a Comment