fairy image



April 14, 2007
Our Thinking vs. God's Promise


"It's impossible"
All things are possible (Lk. 18:27)

"I'm too tired"
I will give you rest (Mt. 11:28-30)

"Nobody really loves me"
I love you (Jn 3:16)

"I can't go on"
My grace is sufficient (II Cor. 12:19)

"I can't figure things out"
I will direct your steps (Prov. 20:24)

"I can't do it"
You can do all things (Phil 4:13)

"I'm not able"
I am able (II Cor. 9:8)

"It's not worth it"
It will be worth it (Rom. 8:28)

"I can't forgive myself"
I forgive you (I Jn 1:9 & Rom. 8:1)

"I can't manage"
I will supply all your needs (Phil. 4:19)

"I'm afraid"
I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Tim. 1:7)

"I'm always worried and frustrated"
Cast all your cares on Me (I Pet. 5:7)

"I don't have enough faith"
I've given everyone a measure of faith (Rom 12:8)

"I'm not smart enough"
I give you wisdom (I Cor. 1:30)

"I feel all alone"
I will never leave you or forsake you (Heb. 13:5)

(Submitted by Faith Sealock)

 

Comments:

oh look, answers to all your negative self thoughts. now you will never be depressed again, right?

muhahahahaha!
 

your daughter is sassy, would you like me to smack her one? LOL
 

Gal, thank you for the kind words. I have one "Gail" in my address book but wasn't sure it was the right one so I'm answering you here.

Love,

Ann
 
Post a Comment