fairy image



August 17, 2007
Another day
This past week as been good, hectic, and sad. My birthday was last week and that was nice. One of the ladies that work at Day Treatment (DTX) made me a carrot cake. That is one of my favorite cakes. She made it as good as my Aunt Margarite did. Ym, yummy!
Last week on my birthday, one of my friends from DTX died. She died on my b-day! Another reason too hate my b-day. She will be missed by all of us. She had a massive heart attack and just died while laying down on the couch. She was 52 years old.
I got hired to drive as a substitute driver for the local schools here. I had to get an endorsement on my license because I haven't driven for a few years. I got a 95. I have too take a road test next week.
I did not get social security. So I will have to apply again.
I can't believe summer's almost over.
Everybody have a happy day.
 

Comments: Post a Comment