fairy image



May 05, 2007
A Mad House in Texas
Did you ever hear of "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas"? Well, my daughter Dawn, has the "Madhouse of Texas". There is so much commotion, I don't know how Dawn can stand it. I'm here visiting her, I know first hand. I picked up the house for her and not even 30 minutes later it was a mess. I been here since Wednesday, May 2. I've seen Dawn pick it up and then it's a mess. I told her she shouldn't be cleaning up the kids mess, let them get off their asses and do it. That's why she's nuts. She can't get anytime to herself, let alone go on the computer.
I babysat for Bruce and Brandy last night. Bruce fell asleep right away and Brandy did nothing but scream and cry the whole time. Speak of being nuts, she drove me crazy. She had me crying, she wouldn't let up.
I glad I'm the grandma, not a mother of tots anymore. I get to go home. But right now I'm stuck here and have to wait for my hubby, Bill, next week. Not that I don't want to be here, but Grandma can't go home when she goes nuts!!
 

Comments:

welcome to my life!
 
Post a Comment