fairy image



January 07, 2008
Politics
It is so nice to go online on my laptop. Especially when I get lazy. I hope I don't run out of battery power before I write this. Bill is still working on the wire router, I'm on the wireless right now. I listening to serous radio. The far left of course. I like listening to Lynn Samuel's. But does she have a mouth on her. I also been watching the Republican and democrat debates in NH. I like Obama, but he doesn't have any experience. Edwards not to sure of. Hillary might be the one, but she is lagging behind Obama. I really don't like Hillary. If Obama wins the primary, I hope McCain wins the republican 'cause I will have to maybe vote with him.I shouldn't get ahead of myself, the primary isn't until February 5.
Here is a blog to go to. It is about a soldier who wrote a blog about his death. He had a friend post it in the event of his death. It is very interesting.
http://andrewolmsted.com/archives/2008/01/final_post.html
 

Comments:

What does experience have to do with anything? Are you saying you won't vote for Obama or what?

Laters

Go shine your sink! Mine has been shiny for 9 days now. :D
 

I'm going with Dennis Kucinich through the California primary. After that I'll sit back and see which Dem wins it all.

I admire McCain for his integrity but can't bring myself to vote for him. We disagree on too much.
 
Post a Comment